One of the most beautiful women on the planet, Marisa Miller is used to turning heads (and making us oh-so envious of those long legs!). But this supermodel isn't just about her looks. She's about staying fit, healthy and being a positive role model. Here are a few of our favorite famous quotes from Miller about fitness and reasons we love her!
5 Marisa Miller Famous Quotes About Health and Fitness
1. She loves her body as it is. "They said I was too curvy and too American," she says. "I couldn't change my body. But I always believed I was going to find my niche in the business and eventually I did. I recognized what my strengths were and forged my own path."
2. She isn't afraid to break a sweat. "I'm one of those people who likes to sweat," she says. "I go to a down-and-dirty boxing gym, and I don't want to worry about how I look or whether I'm wearing the perfect outfit. For me, it's about focusing for an hour and a half on my workout."
3. She takes time for herself. "Being outside in nature is so freeing for me. And whenever I really focus on something -- whether it's surfing, biking or cooking -- that's how I de-stress. But I also love the challenge. Riding my motorcycle builds my self-esteem and confidence."
4. She eats everything in moderation. "If I'm going to have something rich and yummy, I'm not reaching for prepackaged brownies. I'm going to make a pie from scratch," she says.
5. She's gracious. "I'm thankful to my parents for raising me with a focus on fitness, health and nutrition, rather than worrying about being thin."'